Friday, March 12, 2010

[Art Pick] Another Day


After watching An Education, I was on a 50s-60s vibe again. I am not so sure why I like that time period. Women were pretty much treated like commodities and/or cattle. Racism was soaring high. Homosexualism was a mental disease and there were a whole lot of things that were improper. But, there is something in the spirit of these decades as well as the class in the way people looked after their appearances, which is quite captivating. This is why I chose 'Another Day' by family duo Winter Kelly & J.M. "Wolf" Johnston. It captures both the class and despair attached to these years.

2 comments:

Natascha De Marco said...

That is a beautiful photo, and now you have got me addicted to their work!!

Harry Markov said...

I am addicted myself, I have almost all their photos in a gallery on my computer to look at and feel inspired.

Related Posts with Thumbnails