Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dead Batteries

Right now, I should have had a few more posts up. A special review and interview to follow along with some other more discussion posts, but it would seem that the Duracell batteries I had in my head finally burned out and I need to recharge.

There have been things happening in my life, which I preferred to ignore by reading, writing and reviewing like the world would soon end, because nothing depended on me. All depended on time, luck and chance, while in the mean time I felt like the man from The Pit and the Pendulum. As Rihanna sings ‘The Wait is Ova’ *throws hands real gangsta*. I must act, so to say, and I won’t have the time or the state of mind to be obsessive about blogging, though I enjoy my obsession with posts and such. *sigh*

The trip to the real world won’t last as much and hopefully from Saturday you will see me back online with the regular programming.

6 comments:

Bryce L. said...

Hey, you take it easy man. If it helps, I'll tell my assassins to leave you alone for a little while. :)

Harry Markov said...

Ya kidding, their clumsy assassination attempts highlight my days.

I need a few days to sort things out and I will be back as cheerful as ever.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Well, reality IS more improtant! See you this weekend.

Carl V. Anderson said...

I hope things are going better for you now. For a second there I thought you were actually reading my mind!

Harry Markov said...

In what sense?

Carl V. Anderson said...

Feeling like the man from Pit and the Pendulum, feeling that my batteries need recharged...or completely replaced!

Related Posts with Thumbnails