Sunday, April 27, 2008

Side Note 1

As you can see, Temple Library Reviews underwent some changes around the design to get a bit more library feel out of the whole. The atmosphere of this parchment style template kick it pretty much old school. I have to thank my wonderful friend Theresa from Fantasy and Sci-Fi Lovin’ Book Reviews for the motivation to find cooler templates.

On a side note I will announce the schedule of what is to come on “Temple Library Reviews”. Tomorrow I will be hosting an interviews with Kristopher Reisz, author of “Unleashed”, which I reviewed a few posts back. Then will come a review on “Taste of Night” by Vicki Pettersson and after that a review on the anime series “D.Gray.Man” and after that come some movie titles that deal with fantasy, paranormal, horror and the obscure.

I had a backbreaking time fixing all the links (widgets as they call them) and sometime this week I will host some links towards some of great web comics and resources in the fantasy field.

5 comments:

Mihai A. said...

Very nice template you have here, Harry.

ThRiNiDiR said...

I've actually tried to set up this template but I had some problems so I gave it up...it's phenomenal by the way ;)

Harry Markov said...

Mihai,
Thank you for the compliment.

Thrindir,
I lost my links and pictures and all that and it was a major pain to add back things, but it was still easier than with my personal blog, where I had to put tons of stuff back. All in all it took me 5 hours for both blogs with interruptions. Yes, the template is wow!

SQT said...

I'm glad you found some cool stuff.

Harry Markov said...

I know! Freaking awesome! Thanks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails