Saturday, January 8, 2011

[Side Note] I join the Publishing Game

I have pretty much announced this on Twitter, but I might as well make this official here. Right before Christmas, Santa made the best gift ever. I'm an intern at the Apex Book Company imprint The Zombie Feed. I'm excited, because I love the publishing industry. I want to interact with it on every single level.

Review-blogging has allowed me to interact with publishers to a degree, but now I have the chance to go very behind the scene. It's thrilling to be honest and so far I think it's something that I can do without scratching my head. I'm on the other side, guys. I'm there.

Anyway, in the name of full disclosure, I'm saying that when information about The Zombie Feed or Apex Books pops up, this is me doing my bit as an intern. I don't plan on going promo whore on the blog, so you never have to fret about that. To avoid attacks on my integrity, I also won't be reviewing anything from The Zombie Feed or Apex Books. I believe in separating myself as a reviewer from myself as an intern.

So that's about it.

PS: Guys, I made it. *g*

9 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations, Harry!

Ria said...

Awesome! Many congratulations!

Nathaniel Katz said...

Congratulations, that's great.

Harry Markov said...

Thank you guys. :) I'm excited to see how these things develop.

Kat Hooper said...

Have fun, Harry! Just don't let them eat your brain!

Harry Markov said...

Hah, my brains are long gone. :D

Anonymous said...

congrats! looks like pubs are finally noticing us bloggers are their biggest fans!

Harry Markov said...

I didn't send my application as a blogger, but as a writer to be honest.

Carl V. Anderson said...

Hey, congrats, that is fantastic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails