Wednesday, April 7, 2010

[ART] The Everchanging Iron Man

Iron Man is one of the comic book icons I am not particularly fond of. You know, no superpowers and the whole red on yellow is not very appealing to my aesthetics. Now if it was green and silver, this would be a whole other story. Nevertheless, Stark has charisma, alcohol problems and he is a womanizer. Sounds like Californication, but with Robert Downey Jr. [who, by the way, awakened my interest for the character in the first place. Perfect role.] As a treat I am giving you some very interesting make-overs of Iron Man. There are many more on Comics Alliance [also way bigger than here; Blogger always shrinks the sizes, grr]. I just stole all the pretty ones.

2 comments:

Bryce L. said...

Those look awesome. I'm excited for Iron Man 2 although I have to keep reminding myself it's probably not gonna be as good as the first.

Harry Markov said...

I think it will be watchable. Downy is a good enough of a chap to play it right.

Related Posts with Thumbnails