Sunday, September 27, 2009

Trailer Stash: "Intertwined" & "Born of Night"

I know I should be MIA and working on the secret projects, but I just happened to encounter two book trailers that simply blew me away. I am not the one for book trailers, but as they are picking up speed as promotional tools so is their quality and stunning professional production.

I am a total freak when it comes about Gena Showalter, because she can create one heck of a story, can write one heck of an adventure and can excite me with her erotic scenes. I am even willing to jump on the YA wagon for her. "Intertwined" promises to be amazing. Take a look.



Here we have another amazing books, which reminds me that there are too many amazing series with brilliant covers out there that I need to sink my teeth in. This one is "Born of Night" by Sherrilyn Kenyon.

3 comments:

CJ said...

While I can say those are great, I'm still not a book trailer fan. I'd rather read the back of the book and build my own images that first time I read a book. These do seem like they'd be great.

cjh

Harry Markov said...

I am not a trailer fan as well, but I am a bit of an art appreciatring person, so I love to post such lovelies. I have heard a lot about the first, so I was very intrigued to see the trailer.

vvb32 reads said...

great finds. i still have to read a gena book and i already love sherrilyn.

btw: an award to you
http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/2009/09/honest-scrap-award.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails