Saturday, December 4, 2010

My Sort-of Best List from 2010

I'm a guest over at The Book Smugglers as part of their Smugglivius festivities, in which each guest recaps how well 2010 has treated them and share the top reads you encountered. Here is an excerpt of my post.

---

It’s the end of the year? Already? Nah, that can’t be true… *checks calendar* Crap! You are most definitely right on target with this one. What the heck was I doing this year? Did the feline overlords conquer Earth, yet? *listens to the invisible man whispering something in my ear* Oh, that is scheduled for 2012. Death by kittehs. Mwa-ha-ha.

Since I don’t really exist [I’m an elaborate scheme devised by The Book Smugglers] I can’t tell you how my year has been so far. So I will lie. Yes, I will lie. I slew mutant penguins, played banjo for the Queen and received critical acclaim for my role as Prince Siegfried in the ballet Swan Lake. I guess the tights won the crowd over.

---

As usual, I try to be funny, but I do get serious and you can find my sort-of top book for 2010 [HERE]

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails