Thursday, April 1, 2010

[Announcement] Science Fiction Appreciation Month

No, I am not the one to start with the Appreciation Months again. I am also not the right kind of guy to start a major month like that. No, my good friend Mark Chitty is mastermind behind this soon to be major month. Here is what he has to say for himself:

Well, basically it's a month dedicated to what is good in science fiction - what books are out there that you should read, from new to old releases. I've got guest reviews lined up from fellow bloggers on sci-fi books they've read and enjoyed, guest posts from bloggers and authors on what they enjoy in sci-fi and also a few competitions in the pipeline.

But why run a month dedicated to it when my blog is primarily sci-fi orientated anyway? Well, my opinion is just that and I wanted to invite others to contribute and show everyone that there is indeed good quality sci-fi out there for all to enjoy.


I am, of course, joining the party with a review of 'Dispossessed' by Ursula Le Guin. Some vintage science fiction for a speck of color.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails